Act Naturally - Scrapbook Circle - One Item Wonder

Wednesday, May 28, 2014

One of my final May assignments from Scrapbook Circle was to use one of their exclusives
included in the May 'High Five' kit.  I chose the stamps which are great for lots of uses.


I used the chevron stamp, over and over and over, to make this pattern on the background piece of my paper.
I used it with 4 different colors of Distress Ink and other stamping inks.  I was trying to tie in to 
the chevron pattern on the right and also balance out my page so it wasn't too heavy on that right side.


I loved these Heidi Swapp acetate embellishments...I love that it adds
another layer, but still transparent so it doesn't weigh it down!


I placed the chevron stamps aligned with the center of the photo and the stripe
of black in the patterned paper.  I also used a white gel pen for my journaling
and some doodling so I didn't take too much away from the bright, vivid colors.


The other piece of the Scrapbook Circle exclusive stamp I used was this 'you + me.'
Such a versatile sentiment!

You can see the original Scrapbook Circle post HERE which also features the
May guest designer Stephanie Buice!  Her projects have been absolutely fantastic!

Thanks for stopping by today and happy hump day!

1 comment:

  1. Awesome layout as always and fantastic job with the chevron stamp!

    ReplyDelete

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground