CREATE happiness - Scrapbook Circle October Sketch

Monday, October 13, 2014

Here is my take on the October sketch for Scrapbook Circle using the 'On This Day' kit and one of the Add-ons.


I had so much fun doing this sketch, which you can see below
or go to the original post on the Scrapbook Circle Blog HERE.


I wanted to use this photo I took of my misting box after I used it with a mask I cut on my Silhouette.
It looked so cool and thought it would be great with the chipboard from Fancy Pants that is in the 'Right Now'
Add-on.  I didn't use two photos like the sketch but used one photo and the little polka dot bag instead.


I loved that background paper with the multi-colored dots, but need a darker color in contrast to the digi cut frame I had over my photo.  So I cut the piece of teal paper in random squares and rectangles and assembled them back in place.  I used my gelatos to color the circle shape from the sketch and layered my photo cluster on top!


Go check out the original post on the Blog to see the other DT takes on it!
To participate link up your page based on the sketch to the post above, or to the
Scrapbook Circle Facebook page by October 22nd.


This is the awesome prize from Elle's Studio, so get busy!
Have an amazing day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground