all together good - Scrapbook Circle Designer's Choice

Thursday, November 6, 2014

Hi everyone!  I am so excited to share some of the wonderful pieces of the November ‘Little Moments’ kit from Scrapbook Circle.  I love the variation of colors in this month’s kit, although not just Fall themed, there are plenty of options for the season! It  was perfect for my photos, although taken in the Fall, were printed in black and white.  The monochrome pics made the lovely coral, greens and aquas in this kit stand out even more! GRATEFUL_SBC_Nov 2014 border
I love using powerful colors paired with black & white photos.  I think it brings the best of both worlds to something that might otherwise be relegated to “pretty paper.”  Especially in everyday photos like this, the black and white tells the story I want and the color of the paper and embellishments bring your eye to their beauty!
GRATEFUL_SBC_Nov 2014 (11)
The Heidi Swapp mistable phrases were perfect for this, even using a subtle color, the effect is still as strong against the contrasting journaling cards & embellishments. GRATEFUL_SBC_Nov 2014 (12)
I took cues from the Scrapbook Circle printables, matching the colors of ink & mist I used with the Heidi Swapp pieces.  Even though this is November and the colors I would normally think of might be completely different, these are fresh and vibrant and perfect for the photos I chose.
GRATEFUL_SBC_Nov 2014 (10)
Head over to the Scrapbook Circle Blog today and check out the other DT Idea Galleries.
Have an amazing day!!









No comments:

Post a Comment

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground