WISH YOU WERE Here - November Scrapbook Circle

Sunday, November 30, 2014

For the last of my Scrapbook Circle November projects using the
'Little Moments' main kit and the 'Sweetness' Add-on.
  

I was looking through boxes of old photographs my Dad had taken, developed and printed himself.
This is the beach in Northern Ireland where we spent a month this past summer.  I have several photos
that look similar to this, but finding this one printed at 8x10 was like finding a little treasure.
I have no idea when it was printed or if I was even on this trip as a child, but I love it!


A lot of the vellum die cuts from Kelly Purkey are travel themed and so they were perfect for layering along with
a few of the Heidi Swapp color magic words and die cuts.  I tore the edge of this map paper to mimic the rough
edges of the cliff in the photo.  I also wanted to use lots of vivid colors since the photo was in black & white.


The new December kit 'Made of Stories' has already been revealed,
but the November kit is still available and really versatile!

Thanks for stopping by and have an amazing last day of this month!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground