Come On Get Crafty - A Few of My Favorite Things

Saturday, December 13, 2014

I took a break from holiday scrapping and December Daily projects to scrap something different for my post at Come On Get Crafty.  Also, I wanted to talk a little about my love of over embellishing, especially with collections that make that easy!  I grabbed pieces from 3 different Crate Paper collections; Close Knit, Flea Market and Note & Things and layered away!!


I love using a great photo as a basis for the beginning of an exercise in color, graphic design and pattern.  After the photo, I used a couple pieces of 6x6 paperchipboard framewood veneers and loved things around until I was happy!


I stitched through the wood veneers on my page and added some journaling.


Thanks for stopping by the Blog today!  Have an amazing weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground