ME + TEA - Scrapbook Circle February Kit Challenge

Friday, February 13, 2015

Yesterday on the Scrapbook Circle Blog we featured the Kit Inspired Challenge: Triangle Love using- Inspired by the Basic Grey "Flirt" patterned paper.  I loved the colors and pattern of this paper, so I decided to use it just as is!


The back of this paper is the banner piece in this matching coral color.  Part of what is great having the extra paper pack!  Using the back coordinating side!  I thought it would work great with this Instagram I had taken of this raspberry tea.  Each tea bag has a different message...a fun surprise!


 Lots of other pieces in the kit use triangle too, these faceted vellum hearts and the exclusive Scrapbook Circle vellum die cut card.  Some of the white rub-ons from My Mind's Eye are also 
tiny triangles...I painted a wash of watercolors under the banner I matted the photo too.


Thanks for stopping by today and make sure you go to the Scrapbook Circle Blog to see how DT member Jamie took on the same challenge!  You can find the details about the challenge on the original post HERE.
Hope you have an awesome day!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground