head into clouds

Tuesday, March 31, 2015

Hi everyone!  Happy almost April??!  This year is flying by!
This is a super quick post to share a page I did just for me using all the newest Pinkfresh Studio products!


Even though I am all about layers, these pieces wanted to stand alone!  So I let them! ;)


I thought all the rich pinks and golds would look great with a black and white photo.  And to make all of it pop, I painted a watercolor wash on the white cardstock in a contrasting turquoise.  I love the way it turned out!


I used a couple old Studio Calico & Ali Edwards stamps on the label die cuts and added some stitching to tie it all together.  This was definitely a layout that I made myself walk away from to keep it clean.  I used to scrapbook like this, I may need to revisit it!


Thanks for stopping by!  Lots of new things coming up and a new #tbt video on Thursday!
Have an amazing last day of March!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground