#tbt - Studio Calico { & video }

Thursday, April 2, 2015

Finally got this video edited back on track for this Thursday!
This is a #tbt using almost all Studio Calico pieces and my son's artwork!


I loved this little car and wanted to make sure I documented how much my son loves his best friend.
I wanted to use this background piece of patterned paper from Canvas Corp.  It has been in a 'to be used'
pile for a couple years...And finally found a home.


Click above for the process video or HERE for my YouTube channel.



I used my white gelato to tone down the wood grain on the veneer word bubbles and used lots of
left over die cuts, star confetti from Christmas and a piece of my son's lined notebook paper.


This piece of arrow paper with the geo tag was a scrap and I thought it worked perfectly with the car.


Friendships at this age are so important and I want them to remember as many as possible.
They are some of my kids favorite pages to look back at in scrapbook albums! 

Thanks for stopping by!  Have an amazing day!

3 comments:

  1. This is FABULOUS! Loooove how you've used your boy's artwork as the centre piece! Happy Easter!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable layout! Love the how the artwork is incorporated into the design and such fabulous colors. Thanks for the comments you have left on my blog recently!! Looking forward to visiting your blog and seeing more of your work!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for YOUR comments too Leslie! I appreciate the support! :)

      Delete

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground