UNIVERSAL SELFIE - Scrapbook Circle April 2015

Friday, May 1, 2015

Happy May!
The other day I shared one of “my choice” pages using the April ‘Let’s Do This’ kit
and a few pieces of the ‘Love It’ Add-on on the Scrapbook Circle Blog.
ALL ABOARD!_SBC_April 2015 border
Sifting through the embellishments this month, I immediately pulled this Amy Tangerine die cut to scrap one of a million photos from our recent trip to Universal Studios.  This was a family selfie taken on the Dr. Seuss train.  It was such a bright and cheerful atmosphere, it needed a fun and free background.  I started with some puddles and watercolor splatters and splotches.
ALL ABOARD!_SBC_April 2015 (5)
I used lots of mint accents with paper, stickers and die cuts to provide a bright contrast to the yellow and orange.  I tucked some hidden journaling into the gold polka dot baggie and layered die cuts in and around it.  I used these tiny acetate triangles, alternating with rub-ons from My Mind’s Eye to loop from the title to the paper airplane die cut.
ALL ABOARD!_SBC_April 2015 (8)
This was a quick, loose layout that was fun to create and captures the laid back feel of that day.  Thanks for stopping by today and hope you have an amazing day & weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground