ALWAYS THINK THAT YOU ARE MAGIC - Scrapbook Circle September Take 2

Thursday, September 17, 2015


Hi there!  This was my Take 2 assignment using the September ‘Hello, Hello’ main kit and Embellishment kit.
I chose to take inspiration from the super talented DT member Gina Lideros and this fabulous page she made using the January  ‘All You Need is Love’  kit.  This is my finished page below.
019
This is Gina’s gorgeous page that inspired me with the lovely. large title which dominates the page.
I also loved the circles scattered around the layout and the photo at the bottom.
035
I decided to lift her title directly, using the fun Amy Tangerine Finders Keepers Thickers.  I also painted a faint pink stripe wash on the white cardstock background.  I loved the striped paper Gina used and wanted to add a little something to ground the title and photo.
015
I fussy cut some of the speech bubbles from this patterned paper using them around the page like Gina’s circles.  I added some of the Crate Paper chipboard pieces and added some stitching too.
018

Have an amazing day!










1 comment:

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground