THIRD GRADE ADVENTURE - Scrapbook Circle Sketch September

Sunday, September 13, 2015

Hi there!  This is the page I did using the Scrapbook Circle September Sketch and the 'Hello, Hello' Main kit and Embellishment Add-on.
 
 
This is the sketch below and you can find the original post on the Scrapbook Circle Blog HERE, which has a couple other DT members takes on the sketch.  It was a perfect sketch for several of the photos I took on the first day of school!

 
I pretty much stuck to the sketch using patterned papers and embellishments in the top left corner, including some of the Freckled Fawn glitter stars and Scrapbook Circle acrylic stars.

 
I used these Crate Paper cork stickers from a previous Scrapbook Circle kit for my title.


This sketch is part of the September Sketch Challenge and the prize is SO awesome!
You have until September 23rd to enter your layout!
 
Thanks for stopping by and have an amazing day!


1 comment:

  1. Oh me oh my! Loooove this....great natural colours - that bottom one looks like suede! And the cuuuuute stars! Lovely page:):)

    ReplyDelete

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground