december 2014 - Scrapbook Circle November Mood Board

Tuesday, November 10, 2015

Hi there!  Today I am sharing my take for the November Mood Board using the ‘Good Cheer’ main kit and the ‘Count On It’ Embellishment Add-on.
2014_SBC_Nov 2015 border
The Scrapbook Circle monthly Mood Board is always one of the best motivators, if not for project inspiration, then certainly for discovering beautiful items to covet! :)  November is no exception as you can see below.  It is also so varied, it makes it easy to interpret and combine paper and embellishments!  I love that this Mood Board includes a watercolor inspiring me to use technique as well!
November Mood Board
I love that this Mood Board includes a watercolor, inspiring me to use technique as well!  Using the painting as the starting point for my background, I added Distress Ink with the popular and highly complex technique of smushing.  😉 The twig tree was my motivation behind the stacking of my photo and strips of paper, embellishment and die cuts.
2014_SBC_Nov 2015 (5)
I was also inspired by the knit toboggan for the colors and patterns of paper I chose.  I added the glittered tag, gold stars & gold thread to tie in that gorgeous gold dress.
2014_SBC_Nov 2015 (3)
The large NOEL signage influenced me to use the over-sized red numbers from Pink Paislee, part of the Add-on, as my tree trunk.  I finished off the layout with stitching and a few other bits to emphasize all the horizontal lines.
2014_SBC_Nov 2015 (6)
I hope my page motivates you to use this month’s Scrapbook Circle Mood Board as inspiration in your projects!
Thanks for stopping by and have an amazing day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground