me + you + together - Scrapbook Circle January Take 2

Friday, February 5, 2016

Finally the weekend is here!  I am sharing my Scrapbook Circle Take 2 project using a layout of mine that is from October 2014!  I used both the January main kit,“Fresh Start” and “Shine Bright” Add-On.  After opening my January kit, I remembered using a similar polka dot bag that was included and I recreate the layout.



This yellow ombre paper was inspiring too. I didn’t want to cover up too much but cut it up into random rectangles to give it some texture and more interest.


I printed out my photo in black and white to contrast all the color. I used the same over all design, one photo with lots of layers under it and embellishments around it.


The Fancy Pants pack of flair die cuts in the Add-On has this awesome light bulb that fit perfectly with the curve of my son’s hand in the photo.
A couple other tags and die cuts for my title and the projects was complete!

I love challenges like this that make me go back and look through previous projects.  Some of your best inspiration can come from yourself!

Thanks for stopping by today!  Have an amazing weekend!

2 comments:

  1. Great idea - brilliant execution... Love the yellow paper - the contrast looks amazing :):)

    ReplyDelete

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground