explore H A P P Y - Scrapbook Circle April

Monday, April 18, 2016

Hi there!  I am sharing a page I made using the April kit from Scrapbook Circle,
'One Fine Day' and the 'Stay Cool' Add-on.


 I was inspired by this watercolor wash paper from Dear Lizzy.  I thought it made a perfect sky for
background with some watercolor for a day at the softball field!


 I fussy cut some of the clouds in this Simple Stories paper and painted the edges in gold to help define the cloud shapes.  Inspired by the gold dipped Thickers from the February Scrapbook Circle kit, I painted the bottom half of the phrase stickers from Bella Blvd., also included in the main kit.

 I love taking inspiration from the products themselves, either by color, pattern or technique.
Adding a few puffy stickers, enamel brads and machine stitching I finished the layout.
Thanks for stopping by today and checking out the blog!
Have an amazing Monday!

1 comment:

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground